Hero Spotlight: Serial

Wow… this is like
:rofl:Ninja Turtles

1 Like

I like the hero. Serial seems like a serious heavy hitter and gets a plus for looking like Bane

3 Likes

I’m really Excited about this dude! New frags for war rewards? Just what I was hoping for… :call_me_hand:t2: nice job.

2 Likes

I havent got Kurtz yet

1 Like

I saw the skin Serial is getting, overall I like the look of that one more than the default skin.

Also, it’s so nice to see just how much the forums have grown since the last time a Patriot was released (Kobold). Hope to see it grow more going into the future!

3 Likes

Looks like Bane crossed with a Crysis suit i love this so much

2 Likes

WTF i want this dude so badly. Then I can have a full seven star team loadout (after I get brogan and Kurtz :P)

1 Like

This totally a Bio Ryker
Bio Ryker moment.

71jOoDOfAnL.AC_SX466

1 Like

Omg this guy looks so frickin sick. Yuuuuus

2 Likes

He poses exactly like Ryker does in his Skin menu pose. You can’t tell me that’s Bio Ryker.

A soldier who was enhanced and placed in stasis, and is a part of ‘The Patriots’? Captain America, i thought you were retired?
-Nice lore though. Just kinda sucks that i wont be getting Kurtz now that i’m only less than a hundred frags away. Does his being added to the hero crate means he’ll be available in the alliance and heronium stores?

2 Likes

Oh, and that KLG grenadier is being stupid using a sniper rifle. Serves him right getting his cheeks clapped. :joy:

81621205_617136335726726_2019642713778946048_n

Hey Muninn, quick question here. So I have been grinding alliance war with the objective of getting Kurtz, and I am very close to getting him. I’m 525/585, but y’all are about to take him out of AW and there’s no way I’m going to get him out of the Hero Crate. So, with that being said, would y’all be able to replace Kurtz with Hideo just for this next season for me and everyone else who is VERY close to getting Kurtz. Thanks!!

1 Like

Not in the plans. Sorry.

:confused: so is there any other way he can be available besides crates? Special event, something?

1 Like

I have not unlocked Kurtz and played every war. He should take Hideo spot in war rewards.

1 Like

Patriots wear the new UAF army green now too?

Green is for everyone. The UAF doesn’t own it.

2 Likes