New Hero Concept: Bloodymary - Daughter of the Night

Biochemist Hero
Faction: S.W.A.T.

Hp 3/5
Armor 2/5
Damage 3/5
Skills 4/5

You know when you’re so thirsty, but with all the water you drink, it won’t quench your thirst?
Here I am so, only that I thirst for blood

This girl a little too much vampire fanatic, has undergone a myriad of experiments to resemble more to them

Bronze: Bloodsucker - teleports to the shoulders of the enemy biting him at the neck and regenerates health over time.

• the target will suffer “healing block” for the duration of the skill

Silver: Malefic Sphere - steals a small amount of energy from all enemies by collecting it in a sphere, when fully charged the energy will be distributed to the allies.

• If all the allies are at maximum health, the ball will be fired at the weakest enemy.

Gold: Stillicide - Each shot fired gets a 2% chance of recovering a small amount of health

Platinum: Curse - the first time she dies, all enemies will suffer “curse”, causing block healing for 3 seconds and damage over time.

Appearance: she is a very beautiful girl, has black hair fading to red, has a slightly pale complexion and has burgundy lipstick.
(don’t think badly, it’s just to give you the idea of the clothes)

She is armed with a carbine (2 rounds burst x18 bullets) fast rate, low damage, medium reload.

Rare Skin: Schoolgirl - replaces “normal clothes” with an anime style schoolgirl uniform.

(Don’t ask me where it came from because I don’t know)

3 Likes