Connection Issues News

Hello Hunters!

We are aware of the ongoing connectivity issues and the team is working hard around the clock to make sure they are resolved as soon as possible. We would like to thank you for your patience and support!

Compensation for your inconvenience will be sent out in the near future.

• Your Hero Hunters Team
9 Likes

Please extend all ongoing activities like bounty events etc. Now it is saying i need internet connection for playing. I have a high speed internet mahnn

1 Like

How much time you are solve the bugs any idea you have

1 Like

While we appreciate ā€œcompensationā€, if you donā€™t fix this before Bounty is over, I will get none of my rewards for bounty. I have been busy all weekend and was going to catch up yesterday and today, but havenā€™t been able to because of the game malfunction. If it isnā€™t fixed before bounty please make sure to include all levels if bounty rewards as well.

3 Likes

Still not able to login :sob:

Likely weā€™ll get some of the bounty rewards in the compensation. Well just have to wait and see. But unfortunately it shouldnā€™t be possible to extend a event thatā€™s already active to my knowledge.

1 Like

I think it would be right if they get a good compensation. Firstly, it happened while hunting. It is necessary to make compensation: 1 million bucks, 500 units of energy, 100 units of gold, 10 rare boxes. Secondly, if it happens during the events of ā€œBounty Invetā€. It is necessary to make compensation: 10 boxes for the appearance of the hero.

Itā€™s already 24 hours. Still nothing

Maybe itā€™s time to quit this gameā€¦

2 Likes

You need to learn patience lmao

Is it when youā€™re laughing? (ą¹‘ā€¢Ģ€ć…‚ā€¢Ģ)Łˆāœ§

Iā€™m going to sleep now! Iā€™m tired of waiting. good night (-.-)y-., o O

Developers how many more hours to wait? The game has been crashing since last night. I hope the compensation will be worthwhile. You are watching, otherwise you will lose a lot of players.

I donā€™t know about you guys but, I am getting notifications of fellow alliance mates discovering bounties, heck yeah, the bounty has a red dot now, looks like some people are OK :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::joy:

R u guys going to fix the connection issue

Hello again, Hunters!

Can confirm that all the connection issues are now resolved.

Thank you so much for your patience! Compensation will be sent out in the upcoming week.

1 Like

I still cant acess vip chat. Not loading

Clear cache and try again

Vip chat is down for now, itā€™s getting looked into. (Enjoy the peace while you can)

Oh no, Iā€™m getting the shivers without access to VIP chat.