Erroneous skin counter

Hmmm I’m missing 4 skins from total but I’ve yet to unlock…7 skins…20190628_011134

FyI the total skin count is the prob, not the currently unlocked no.

Those are the Holiday skins that were only available for a limited time.

3 Likes

Even without counting the non holiday ones, that’s 6 missing.

What Nikon means is that the “total” number of skins shown does not include holiday skins. So for example, if there were 5 limited edition skins and 20 standard ones, and you had all 25, then you would see 25/20 skins owned.

1 Like

Still doesn’t makes sense. I own 4 holiday skins (both winter, 1 of the Halloween and Heartbreaker Flat). That should bring my true total owned amount down to 53 (from 57), and excluding the non-holiday Cross skin, I’m missing 7 skins ( but 61-53 = 8).

Edit: The numbers only add up if we ignore Heartbreaker Flat and Cross [61- (57- 2 Xmas - 1 Halloween) = 7 skins] . Weird how the Heartbreaker series is considered non-event/holiday then.

calculating

5 Likes

Correct. All limited edition skins have a banner across them indicating “holiday skin” etc. So the numbers indeed make sense. Any skin that can be purchased for dust is not a limited edition skin (including heartbreaker & lovestruck)

Except heartbreaker n lovestruck arent bought with dusts…

This convo is great :hugs:

2 Likes

Skins
So right now we have absolutely 65 skins.

Edit: There are 4 special skins (Razor, Ghoul, Savage, Halo) all others were normal to purchase

1 Like

Except that Flat and Cross’s rare are not available for purchase in normal times.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.