Hero Spotlight: Silhouette

Damn it looks cool! Curious to see how its using skill will work and the new setups, especially if it heals from being attacked by skills…

2 Likes

Morlocks are goons all of them! So glad to seem him join the group! Looks so cool and amazing skills. Great work HH dev team! (team Razorback)

WARNING! NOOB SAIBOT JOINS THE HUNT!

He actually looks like Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat.

He looks cool, the skills look promising. but how much healing will he give per second, if it’s not significant halo Mari krieger combo can still deal serious damage more than he can negate. Also who are ‘they’ in his gold skill?

1 Like

Themselves as Lord Nikon said in disco

Screenshot_20200925_205355 Screenshot_20200925_205155 Screenshot_20200925_205037
Due to Covid…New heroes are getting face covered :mask:

15 Likes

Silhouette looks like father of Carabina and Duran.

1 Like

Oh, that’s sounds plausible…(insert luke i am your father scene here)

6 Likes

Ltenor

8 Likes

But… they’re a robot.

Judging by Silhouette’s body, i don’t think his max HP will be close to 1,000,000 HP. :face_with_monocle:

More like 500,000 or even less. :thinking:

Already got enough frags to make him 10* :grin::ok_hand:t5:

Interesting skills, am excited to see Silhouette in action & discover this androids place among it’s peers!

• Spectral Hermit :ghost: A hermit is emerging and joining the hunt, a failed experiment with an etheral claim as a Morlock.

• [Perfect Ballance] : activitation of this skill will take all the current teams health combined into one sum then distribut health equally among all teammates any allies who lost health will gain extra health for up to 5 seconds

• All teammates current health added together then distributed equally resulting in some gaining health and others lossing health.

• My interpretation of Perfect Ballance please correct me if this is not accurate :woman_teacher:

How far has these experiments gone, who or what beings may still be lost in the abyss?

The future of endless possibilities awaiting on countless strays to find their true faction may the story continue on…

3 Likes

I’m guessing, it’s based on % of health, rather than actual hp.

99 and counting, bro