Solo PVP Blitz but no Tournament?

What has happened to the game. There is Solo PVP Blitz but no Tournament?

I’m so proud

6 Likes

Could be more proud by submitting a ticket to support.

it would make sense to support ticket, if this was a gameplay issue. however, this issue is related to the event calendar and TAC would not be able to assist. If only a group of players that has the ears of the developers can speak up and say something to them.

2 Likes

still falls under the “send a ticket to support”. when you have an issue in game, send in a ticket.

Community Stars don’t have any special influence or power lol, it’s just a title from getting into a Community Clash. Maybe I completely misunderstood you, though.

Regardless, DECA has got to get their act together. I don’t know a thing about being a game developer, but still…

1 Like

I’m moving on about the delay on updates and not have something really new to be proud of but this new incident is a clear sign of neglect. I thought they fixed the code. Now we have this.

2 Likes

I personally didn’t care, was quicker to finish my solo rewards lol. I assume either they will resolve later or run it independently in between tournaments.

The title now should become “Tournament but no (ended early) Solo PVP?” Lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.