Hero Spotlight: Luciana (NEW ELEMENT!)

Her bronze could be awesome or nah. We’ll have too see.

Her silver skill is like combo of Heckler’s bronze and silver.

Her plat skill is great.

Don’t count on that, you may just be disappointed. I highly doubt they’ll allow us to buy the new frags off the bat.

I think she will be the new war bonus hero, if that is the case there should be a straight forward way that any of us can get frags and be able to max her out within a month of grinding before the next war bonus hero.

I assume all of your questions will be answered through the patch that will possibly be released this coming Monday.

Money, cash, bucks, dollars, cheddar, loot, stash, dough, coins, Knete, Zaster and Piepen. :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Looks like we may have another winner here!

Question though…

If universal frags can only be used for the 3 original ones & I didn’t see any mention of where we can obtain the new Element frags, how can we upgrade to ten stars. Right now i sit on 14k universal, 7k Energy, 6k Mech & 8k Chem frags.
I guess my question is, where can we get the new Element frags? Will they be in the Heronium store?
Thanks! Yinz all have great Hero Hunting Day!

DeathSquad058

Looking forward to the update notes. :slight_smile: I wonder how good she will be in bounty, usually support hero’s suck in bounty. :confused:

Why don’t you bring one more element like Magic… So there can be one more elemental trio

Then it will be Astral > Void > Magic > Astral. Like this one more trio of elements. It would be great

1 Like

They could, but I think they’re going for the system that games like AFK Arena have.

I’m guessing the update notes will tell us how we can get Astral and Void fragments.

1 Like

After some thinking I have another question at this moment – how stars will have Astral and Void heroes? Maybe they is 10*, lol. And we must run all month in raids to unlock them.

I think five star was just announced for the first one at least.

Luciana will be a 5 star Hero available through Co-ops and Crates

4 Likes

anyone interested, see my review of the new hero. I made a handy picture of where to look for equipment for the hero. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

So far she is ok, I have her at 8 star plat but I wouldn’t use her in pvp. Her gun doesn’t do enough damage compared to the few bar 100 rubies I get matched with all the time

I’ve spent more than 20k gold on the new heroine and I’m on the first platinum level at 8 *. These costs are unacceptable and I can only advise everyone to stop playing. HH went overboard

6 Likes

That’s only based on luck. I bought 1 10x crate tokens, Have her at 8* with just that, and login crates.

Bro you didn’t have to spend anything and you could of got her from daily raids with people. My wife pulled her three times from the free tokens already, I am jealous but I am not angry at HH over it…

I pulled her once on the free tokens. I’m eager to see how well she develops in PVP.

1 Like

It is a Blatant way to make people spend money/gold to get her to 10*. Don’t be so naive about it

3 Likes