Let's Work Together on the Christmas Scavenger Hunt!

Same as the Halloween hunt, this is a community run project where we all contribute to find every single item in a scavenger hunt. Whether you’re blind and terrible at scavenger hunts, or are a stingy player who needs to optimize energy to give fischer his 4th plat bar, this should help you out!

If you find a present that has not been posted yet, please do take a screenshot and give a small description! This is only done for the benefit of yourself and the wonderful community that plays this game, so please do not grief the doc. That would only take away benefits for yourself and others, so please do keep the doc in the best shape possible.

The scavenger hunt stars on December 15,
Happy Hunting!

24 Likes

You think they will do pumpkins on a Christmas event? :thinking::wink:

You dont have Christmas pumpkins? They are easy and require little effort. Its when you leave your Halloween pumpkins out until Christmas and put elf hats and reindeer antlers on them.
BOOM!!! double use the decoration at half the work.
You are Welcome.

Check back for more Christmas hacks.

Dammit, I just threw out all my pumpkins… :confused:

Well, dont throw out those uneaten Easter eggs, because they double as edible Christmas bulbs for your tree.

This time they don’t want to show calender rewards anybody who knows why

Maybe its like an advent calendar. You need to pull open the tab, read the story of Baby Jeebus, then you get to eat the chocolate coated asprin, and see the reward.

Not really positive though.

They are presents. They don’t want you peeking.

@Nham, you’re my hero. Thank you for doing this again!

CHRISTMAS HACK!!!

Did you just find that gallon (unless you are somewhere other than the US, Burma or Liberia then its probably a litre) of milk. Dont throw it out. Instead it can be used to make a thicker EggNog.

RECIPE FOR EGGNOG:

Ingredients
4 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
1 pint outdated milk
1 cup heavy cream
3 ounces bourbon (OPTIONAL UNLESS YOU HAVE KIDS, THAN IT’S A MUST
1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg - optional
4 egg whites

1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar and continue to beat until it is completely dissolved. Add the milk, cream, bourbon and nutmeg and stir to combine.
  2. Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to soft peaks. With the mixer still running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
  3. Whisk the egg whites into the mixture. Chill and serve.
  4. Cook’s Note: For cooked eggnog, follow procedure below.
  5. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar and continue to beat until it is completely dissolved. Set aside.
  6. In a medium saucepan, over high heat, combine the milk, heavy cream and nutmeg and bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and gradually temper the hot mixture into the egg and sugar mixture. Then return everything to the pot and cook until the mixture reaches 160 degrees F. Remove from the heat, stir in the bourbon, pour into a medium mixing bowl, and set in the refrigerator to chill.
  7. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks. With the mixer running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Whisk the egg whites into the chilled mixture.
1 Like

so keep an eye out in gauntlet, duels and levels.

sucks when you dont have all opened. maximum effort

8 hrs to go… get ready

I thought it starts tomorrow on the 12th

for me it shows it starts in 7:30 hours. and it ll be 12th already for me in 2 hours

I can’t edit the doc on the phone, but here’s the first: mission 1-1 normal. Front-left.

2 Likes

57. Solo Mech Strike

Gauntlet 1-3 there’s also one at 1-1

Gauntlet 2-1

Gauntlet 2-3

Gorgon Wakes