This was really engaging. More events like this. This should be a monthly.
yea this was an awesome event and the Devs have already confirmed that there are gonna be Christmas related events, and I hope that another Scavenger hunt will be a part of those events.
Good job everyone, and extra thanks to @Nham for initiating this thread… was awesome to see everyone co-operating together as opposed to arguing over silly little things 
BUTP (Bring Up This Post)
In case there’s someone still hunting for pumpkins 
I can’t find just this #86 Rare Pumpkin
It’s on the doc 
It’s on Atrium.
I can’t find the Atrium explanation…
I don’t know the location of the attached screen capture.
its on the left or right side,
not at enemy or at your side
Hmmm… that is not a very helpful explanation lol.
It will be either 90 degrees to the right/left depending on which side you are on. You need to bust both walls at the height of rear line heroes. Use a front liner as they break them faster.
-Vestige
You have to destroy the cover, the pumpkin is behind there. If you got time, hook me up in a PVP challenge and I will use my hero to point the location out. 
I am ULFPAM in the game.
I guess I’m stupid.
Are you saying that there is a box after breaking the bar on the second floor around 90 degrees?
Could someone just show me a screen capture once?
In the pic, it’s the upper floor half wall between the vertical columns, to the right of the hanging fern.
Thank you for your kindness.
You mean this wall? If I broke the wall, you wouldn’t see me. So you’re on the other side?
Sadly, they’re dead before they’ve broken both…
And the PVP atrium doesn’t get caught randomly.
just go duel 1v1 with your alliance, then…
You could set the place at the atrium…
So u will have a lot of free time to break all walls…
Lol, don’t go pumpkin hunting while in a normal match, like others said ask for a dual and go 1 vs 1, probably a midline is the best
I already offered to help you in a 1 vs. 1 duel. Hook me up in the game and we’ll get this sorted out.
Thank you very much for the brilliant idea, your effort and the ingenious help your list has given us.
Is it wrong for me to hope you’ll do another listium for Min’s event ?
Oh I see, you want the alternate format.

