Luciana archangel bug?

Has anyone else noticed that Luciana in her Archangel skin appears immune to regular attacks? I found this issue playing the current pvp tournament. I tested running her myself in both phoenix and archangel, and with archangel only abilities damaged her. I ended up tying with an opponent also running her, as we sat there not bothering to shoot at each other.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been running into the same issue as well. It’s almost a guaranteed loss for me when facing her in the Bloodlust PvP.

1 Like

i lost mostly matches because of this…

1 Like

Hey there! The issue has been reported and will be investigated as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Thank you Willow. I really loved the event… until the community figured this out and I ran into a giant wall of Lucianas. Just fight after fight with her. Maybe it wasn’t their fault and she was among the only remaining heroes to choose from. It made me sad though to see such a fun event take a weird and sour turn. (if feedback is appreciated)

2 Likes

Very much appreciated! I can understand and already suggested to the team to rerun the event in a future update once this is resolved, so it can be experienced properly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.