New video: Kurtz’ Lawgivers Heroes reviewed

Hey all, i wasn’t able to get to the video about the update first, but people have been asking for a video about KLG - so here it is! Reviewing all 5 and my thoughts on them for Bounty and PvP and if you should invest. My Anvil isn’t that strong - still seeing how he does. Next video likely will be about him.

What do you think about these heroes? I’m also looking for creative PvP suggestions - these are not known for being great PvP heroes.

Click here to see the Kurtz’ Lawgivers Heroes reviewed video

2 Likes

Anvil is decent works pretty good for me i have him 5 star and plat love him with vanguard

1 Like

I also want to see how he does at high power levels. Energy heroes have trouble holding up.

Hey Mutha Suckaz nice I like it when you take my suggestions defiantly looking forward to the video I am curious about these heroes also and the bounties.

1 Like

Nice job. I pretty much agree with your assessment. Anvil is tough to rate at this point. He seems so situational that against the right team, be could dominate. I’d like to see his armor and hp buffed some though. Right now he’s quick meat for breach and clear.

2 Likes

Thanks @Exarch. Yes, Anvil seems squishy right now. I really hope next new hero is a bio!

Hey man love the videos you make always helpful. It looks like the new faction is going to be Peoples Guard for next month. Would you mind doing a video about them I know there has been some changes to that faction especially since Halo and Francoise joined them.

1 Like

Looking at the match results at 5:42. Pinch me: is that an MVP Operator? Does he actually do damage now? I only ever began my Operator yandere love spree simply because he was such a meme Hero when I started playing back in January. I think I might return to PvP some day, though not in this month, of course.

1 Like

Was that confirmed for sure? If so, then definitely will be doing a video about them. Next video is about Anvil, coming soon.

He’s still not very good! But he does more damage than he gets credit for. His base damage is pretty decent. I wouldn’t recommend using him outside of his faction month though.

1 Like

If they rebuffed his Bronze back to pre-Role Warfare values, my boy might get a slight increase in his own value. I remember back then my 5 Star, Gold +0 Operator’s Restoration healed 44k per second. Now, he’s at Platinum with the same Stars and only now does he heal the same amount as he did before. I only wish for the devs to allow Operator to “jump” his healing beam like Ifrit does with his Bronze. Maybe then he might be really useful as a utility Hero and not a meme Hero.

1 Like