Who goes well with Hivemind?

Who goes well with Hivemind?

Current Meta, no-one… Panzer kills him in 5seconds.

1 Like

I was kinda thinking halloway, castellen, mandrake, hardscope, butter, or halo, but i cant really argue with DopedGoat. If you want a team that revolves around him, you should use phalanx AND heimlock to make sure he survives long enough to do anything. Or just have bigger threats so they get targeted instead.

Someone posted a loadout in pvp with him and ronin as the spawned drones count as less health to boost his skill

Odachi clyde hardscope ronin and hivemind!

That might bee the squishiest team ever. You might get a kill or two if the AI gets some focus, but for Panzer or Dogface all of them are easy prey.

There is not good team for Hievmind in PvP. In PvE Ronin and Halo have a good synergy with him.

1 Like

The idea was the 8 - 9 times damage multiplier for ronin with the amount of low health heros and spawned drones counting toward the multiplier, sounds good in theory still need to plat ronin to try it out

I get the idea. But if you get wiped out in 30 seconds, because all your heroes are down with one magazine of the opponents damage dealer, all the potential damage has no use.

Honestly at the level I’m at I see no panzer. I myself have her at 5 star, but never use her. I’m level 56 if that might be the reason.