January 2022 Update Notes - The Hikari Update

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:star2: New Hero: Hikari :star2:

Hikari, the Modern Warrior, joins the Hunt! A steadfast warrior, Hikari uses state of the art technology to turn a strong defense into offense.

Check out his skills here: Hero Spotlight: Hikari

:sparkle: New Hero: Sheshen :sparkle:

Sheshen , the “ Interdimensional Guardian ”, joins the Hunt! A guardian sent from Teraventa, Sheshen is an expert in providing aggressive support and unique combat options.

Check out her skills here: Hero Spotlight: Sheshen

:martial_arts_uniform: Overclock: Hikari skin event :martial_arts_uniform:

Take on the Overclock Co-Op Raid Event to earn Sensei Tokens, which will give you a chance to win exclusive Skins like Hikari’s Rare Plus Skin, Sensei!

• Level 35+ = 50x Sensei Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x Sensei Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x Sensei Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x Sensei Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x Sensei Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x Sensei Tokens

Use your Sensei Tokens to open Sensei Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Sensei Tokens and the Sensei Crate will expire Jan 20th at 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The Sensei Crate also contains a brand new MYTHIC Skin for Krieger: Lone Star!

The Overclock Skin Event will run Jan 13th, 11 am PST until Jan 20th, 11 am PST.

:green_circle: Urgent Mission: Sheshen :green_circle:

Join Sheshen as she relays important information that could change the fate of the city in her upcoming Urgent Mission!

Take on enemies and earn tokens for a chance to get awesome rewards, including a rare skin for Sheshen, Hero fragments and Gilded tokens!

Urgent Mission: Sheshen runs from Jan. 13th, 11 AM PST, until Jan 20th, 11 AM PST.

:exclamation: Other Updates :exclamation:

• Extreme Mode: District 8 is now available!

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

cyphon Cyphon

• Offensive Mod increased
  • Elemental Defensive Mod increased
  • Elemental Offensive Mod increased
  • Base Health increased

Hivemind Hivemind

• Defensive Mod increased
  • Offensive Mod increased
  • Elemental Defensive Mod increased
  • Elemental Offensive Mod increased
  • Base Health increased
9 Likes

So much yes. Lots of improvements is a good thing. Can’t wait for those skins

1 Like

And buffs! BUFFSSSSSSSS!

1 Like

Pros:

• Whoa! Really awesome skin for Krieger in Dead Space style.
  • New monthly PVE event
  • New Extreme district.

Cons:

• Stygia don’t nerfed.
  • Rare skin and common skin for Hikari don’t have big difference.

Summary – meta with broken characters ruin all fun. This is sad.

1 Like

Stygia doesn’t need a nerf. She’s very beatable.

I think stygia needs a nerf. The invincibility plus shield is annoying AF. Even at 7 stars… She can smoke maxed heroes.

1 Like

Very beatable? Lol. For example – you are newcomer. You have only gold heroes. You don’t have Verill, own Stygia and Fiber. And meet platinum Stygia in Gauntlet. What your move, lol? Tip – this is end of your adventure. Because you don’t have any possibility of defeat her. Surprise, this game played not only by hi-end peoples. And if only 3-5 heroes from 122 counter one character this is very bad. So Stygia need serious nerf – or reduce her shield, or put her shield only one per fight, or turn off of spam with cheap endless stun.

She is very beatable. You can’t survive in many fights/modes by being heavily dependent on the same heroes. You have close to 125 heroes and if your focus is to rely on the same guys for everything, then you are basic.

Think. Adapt. Overcome.

2 Likes

There are some heros that you can achieve as a new comer very easily that beat stygia.

1 Like

Your move will be to lose. The game is also to lose sometimes. It’s like that in every single game.
Stygia does not need a nerf at all. She simply requires brains to beat

Also. The moment a stygia hits the level she gets her shield one should have a wide roster by then. Enough heroes to form a viable counterteam

I so far like Hikari. I honestly forgot Hivemind and Cyphon had buffs. so gonna see how different they play

Blah-blah-blah. All you words have zero value, lol. Call names of heroes which may easy defeat platinum Stygya on gold level. Without Fiber, Kurtz, Verill, Stygia which don’t obtainable for newcomers accounts. All what have new players is 1*, 2* & 3* heroes. With very rare old 5* characters like Heimlock or Phoenix.

And write something decent advice for weak accs with silver/gold heroes which fight against ruby bars chars in Co-op PVP. Many feedback messages in Google Play store cry about that. How about think not only about himself? Stygia is broken. Seriously. This is most broken hero from all history of Hero Hunters. Even Kurtz on his release was more balanced, lol. And she MUST be nerfed. Or totally banned from list of PVP characters.

1 Like

To some extent, I agree with Otersey. Stygia is beatable but there should be more options for beating her. It’s already difficult facing her in PVP at our level, but newer players will have even worse matchups.

1 Like

can’t really help when the advice given hasn’t been heeded. so, all that can be said is what’s been said. she is beatable. you just have to find the right combo and not heavily depend on the same 5 heroes.

those who cry nerf will ask for a buff when you need her the most. it’s an unnecessary process.

1 Like

HH might have data of those heroes who are used the least… Buff them first.
If they don’t have data then generally, people can say klayton, torque, pris, er, vangaurd, oro, galante, pariah & many more need the buff.

1 Like

I agree. What bothers me most about Stygia nerf debates/arguments, is that people who are on the side of “no nerf, she’s beatable” never seem to help the individual struggling with her in PvP. It’s the same message, “she’s beatable, find the right team”. It can come off very arrogant, and I’ll admit, I am guilty of doing this every now and then.
But at the same time, those who ask for her nerf, or at least say they are struggling against her in PvP don’t seem to be asking for teams, they are just constantly asking for her nerf.

I think we as the community need work together and help those are looking for ways to beat her. Give useful advice, none of the “figure it out stuff,” which obviously isn’t working. At ruby, Stygia has many potential counters, but at lower levels like plat, gold, and silver, she can be pretty overpowering. We should work with those who are struggling, and attempt to find a solution for them.

Anyways, that’s just my two cents. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree Jado but not one person has asked me for help and given there roster so we can see and help them

I have an account that rests at level 79. I’m facing lots of Stygia’s already. So far haven’t gotten any problem. I only use old heroes on that account. My point stands

Whenever anyone asks me for help i always provide the best help i can offer. But for every person i help another one comes in to complain. I can’t cleanse the whole playerbase at the same time of this thought that a hero is unbeatable.