Hero Spotlight: Alcatraz

Welcome to the first of two Heroes created as part of our Community Hero Collaboration initiative!

A big thanks to CptLappo for aiding in the design of this new Hero! For more information on the Community Hero Collaboration initiative, click here!

Icon_ElementEnergy ALCATRAZ

Faction_Magistrate_IconMAGISTRATES

Alcatraz, the Hard-Boiled Cop, joins the Hunt! This Magistrate enforcer can lay on a variety of debuffs, which can spread to other enemies and potentially destabilize an entire team!

Primary Weapon - RIGGS Peacemaker

Skills Header

Cease

Bronze Ability

01_Bronze

Incapacitates a target, quickly deals Damage and Roots the enemy, disabling the charging of their skills for 8 seconds

Desist

Silver Ability

02_Silver

Alcatraz lunges at an enemy. This Hero has a 50% chance to apply up to 3 negative effects to the targeted enemy.

The enemy has a chance to be Silenced, take Elemental Damage per second, or become Heal Blocked for 8 seconds.

If no effects are triggered, the enemy takes Damage instead.

Confidential Informant

Gold Ability - Passive Skill

03_Gold

Enemies affected by Cease or Desist have a 50% chance to copy those debuffs and deal Damage to a random enemy.

All Points Bulletin

Platinum Ability - Passive Skill

04_Plat

Alcatraz puts out an All Points Bulletin on all Rooted enemies, improving his and his allied Heroes’ attacks against the enemy with increased Damage.

Tanked Up

Ruby Ability - Passive Skill

05_Ruby

This Hero gains an Elemental Armor bonus and deals additional damage to cover.

How can I get Alcatraz?!

raid crate

Alcatraz will be available through Co-op Raids and Crates!

What do you think of Alcatraz? Let us know in the comments!

16 Likes

Ooooh a new tanky boi.

And it’s Magistrates!

6 Likes

One of the skill should have been to deflect the enemy attack like Ronin.
He got the riot shield but not even using it :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Sad he is energy but looks really really cool. Lol why does he directly counter serial? Lol

Wow, another amazing hero to add to the ever growing list! And an amazing rooter! All around solid, gonna definitely be a headache for the enemy!

6 Likes

I love u Lappo <3 looks awesome

5 Likes

HAAAHAHAHAAA! I absolutely love it! I’m a Corrections Officer IRL so this one is appealing to me on a personal level. And the skill names! Dead on perfect!

4 Likes

Wait till you see his skin :wink:

8 Likes

I am :100: salivating in anticipation!

3 Likes

The artists and design team are amazing.

6 Likes

Super excited! It’s screams @CptLappo! In a good way. :wink:

3 Likes

New magistrate, YES!

2 Likes

Excellent work @CptLappo! This is a very nice hero which the Magistrates needed. Look forward to seeing him in action!

2 Likes

Well done sir… well done !!!

2 Likes

Looking good!!!..

1 Like

better respect his authoriti!!!

love how his main targets are Shiv and Shank

side note: Alcatraz is a creepy place and very cold.

2 Likes

themoreyouknow

4 Likes

Is Alcatraz related to Alvarez?

Not in any way whatsoever!

4 Likes

Of course my dear player.
Alvarez is the insane uncle of Alcatraz, who keeps kidnapping his wife and taking her to remote castles.
And then there’s Cross who always comes in at the last minute saying, “Sorry, but your wife’s in another castle.”